2015 Fall Season
- What: Keystone Little League Baseball and Softball Registration for Fall 2015
- Who: For Boys and girls league age 4-18 years old (what is my child's league age)
- Location: 14720 Ed Radice Drive, Tampa FL 33626. (Keystone Little League Board Room)
- Cost: $125 for the first child, $110 each for
second child, $100 for the third child, $50 for the fourth
child, no charge for fifth or more child(ren).
- In addition to the costs listed here, there is a $25 surcharge for late registration.
- Withdrawals will receive a full refund, less $25.
- All children must live in same household to receive discounts.
How to register:
- Complete the online registration form (link to form is located at the bottom of this page)
- Make Payment online by credit or debit card (you can choose to pay by check, money order, or cash and pay at any of the on-site registration dates)
- Print and complete the Consent and Release Forms
- Turn in Registration Receipt, Forms, and Documentation at one
of the on-site registration days.
Failure to turn in ALL required documentation on or before the last on-site registration date will result in a withdrawal from the league. You will receive a refund, less $25 processing fee.
On-Site Registration Days:
- Saturday, August 1st from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, August 4th from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, August 8th from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Registration Form - completed online or on-site (allow extra time to complete at on-site registration)
- Payment - Credit or Debit Cards are accepted on-line. Check, Money Orders, or cash are accepted on-site.
- Forms - the following consent and release forms must be completed with signatures and turned in at any of the on-site registration dates:
- Documentation - required documentation must be presented at any of the on-site registration dates:
Post Registration Information - What to Expect Next:
- Teams will be formed between August 10th and August 16th
- Pee Wee / Super Pee Wee teams are selected by KLL; all other players will be drafted by division Managers
- You will be contacted by your team manager after the team has been drafted or selected
- Pre-Season practices will begin the week of August 24th
- Games will likely start on Saturday, September 12th
- There will be 10 games scheduled, one per week
- Pee Wee, Super Pee Wee and Rookie League will play games on Saturdays and practice on weeknights
- All other divisions will play games on weeknights and
practice on Saturdays
Refunds:Withdrawals from the league prior to the beginning of the season are eligible for a refund, less a $25 processing fee. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Q - "What registration option do I choose? A - " Boys register for Baseball and Girls Register for Softball. Boys and Girls 4-6 year old will play in our PeeWee (T-ball) divisions. There Levels within the Baseball and Softball Division that are age and skill based.
Q - "Do I have to register online prior to arriving at the on-site registration? A - "No, but you will have to make arrangements with a league official at the on-site registration to process your application manually. This process will be considerably longer, so please allow ample time.
Q - "My child has played in the past, do I still need to fill out all of the forms and provide residency and age documentation? A - "Yes, Little League requires forms and documentation for each season that your child participates in. KLL has instituted a new policy where players who DO NOT have their documentation completed will be withdrawn from the league. You will receive a refund, less $25 processing fee.
Q - "What methods of payment do you accept? A - "We accept credit cards with online registrations. Checks, money orders, or cash are accepted at on-site registration.
Q - "If I register online, do I have to pay by credit or debit card? A - "No, during the registration process, you can elect to pay by check, money order, or cash. If choosing to pay by any of these methods, payment will be required at the on-site registration
Q - "I cannot log in as a Returning User¯ even though my child has played at Keystone Little League before. A - "The current registration system was implemented in the fall of 2009. If your child played in the Fall 2009 season or later and registered online, then you are a Returning User¯. All other registrants are considered New Users¯ and must set up an account.
Q - "How is the
fall season structured? A
- "The fall season consists of approximately 10 games
- 1 game and 1 practice per week is typically scheduled (50 /
70, AAA, AA & A baseball divisions will play games on
weeknights; Pee Wee and Rookie League games will be played on
weekends). Prior to the season opening games, teams will have 2
practices per week.