2014 Fall Season - LATE REGISTRATION
Late Registrations are not guaranteed placement on a team.
Limited Space Available in some divisions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before registering online.
- T-ball (PW/SPW) 4-6yr old -OPEN through 8/26 @ 7pm
- RL 6-8yr old - CLOSED
- AA 7-10yr old - limited openings
- AAA 8-11yr old - CLOSED
- Major - 10-12yr old -CLOSED
- Intermediate 11-13yr old - CLOSED
- Junior 13-14yr old - 1 spot left
- Seniors 14-15yr old - OPEN
Limited Space Available in each division. Please contact email@example.com to confirm availability before registering online.
- What: Keystone Little League Baseball and Softball Registration for Fall 2014
- Who: For Boys and girls league age 4-18 years old (what is my child’s league age)
- Location: 14720 Ed Radice Drive, Tampa FL 33626. (Keystone Little League Board Room)
- Cost: $125 for the first child, $110 each for
second and third child, $50 for the fourth child, no charge for
fifth or more child(ren).
- In addition to the costs listed here, there is a $25 surcharge for late registration.
- Withdrawals will receive a full refund, less $25.
- All children must live in same household to receive discounts.
How to register:
- Complete the online registration form (link to form is located at the bottom of this page)
- Make Payment online by credit or debit card (you can choose to pay by check, money order, or cash and pay at any of the on-site registration dates)
- Print and complete the Consent and Release Forms
- Turn in Registration Receipt, Forms, and Documentation at one
of the on-site registration days.
Failure to turn in ALL required documentation on or before the last on-site registration date will result in a withdrawal from the league. You will receive a refund, less $25 processing fee.
On-Site Registration Days:
- To be announced. If you are a late registrant, you will be emailed information on how to turn in your registration documents.
- Registration Form - completed online or on-site (allow extra time to complete at on-site registration)
- Payment - Credit or Debit Cards are accepted on-line. Check, Money Orders, or cash are accepted on-site.
- Forms – the following consent and release forms must be completed with signatures and turned in at any of the on-site registration dates:
- Documentation – required documentation must be presented at any of the on-site registration dates:
Refunds:Withdrawals from the league prior to the beginning of the season are eligible for a refund, less a $25 processing fee. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Q –What registration option do I choose? A – Boys should register for Baseball and Girls Register for Softball. Boys and Girls 4-6 year old will play in our PeeWee (T-ball) divisions. There Levels within the Baseball and Softball Division that are age and skill based.
Q – Do I have to register online? A – No, but you will have to make arrangements with a league official at the on-site registration to process your application manually. This process will be considerably longer, so please allow ample time.
Q - My child has played in the past, do I still need to fill out all of the forms and provide residency and age documentation? A – Yes, Little League requires forms and documentation for each season that your child participates in. KLL has instituted a new policy where players who DO NOT have their documentation completed will be withdrawn from the league. You will receive a refund, less $25 processing fee.
Q – What methods of payment do you accept? A – We accept credit cards with online registrations. Checks, money orders, or cash are accepted at on-site registration.
Q – If I register online, do I have to pay by credit or debit card? A – No, during the registration process, you can elect to pay by check, money order, or cash. If choosing to pay by any of these methods, payment will be required at the on-site registration
Q – I cannot log in as a “Returning User” even though my child has played at Keystone Little League before. A – The current registration system was implemented in the fall of 2009. If your child played in the Fall 2009 season or later and registered online, then you are a “Returning User”. All other registrants are considered “New Users” and must set up an account.
Q – How is the
spring season structured?
A – The spring season consists of about 20 games with
2 games per week typically scheduled - one on a week night and
one on the weekend. Prior to the season opening games, teams
will have 2 practices per week. During the season, coaches will
schedule practices based on availability. For the age groups
eligible for post-season tournaments, there is a "End of Year
Park Championship" tournament after the regular season is