2015 Spring Season - LATE REGISTRATION
Late Registrations are not guaranteed placement on a team.
- Registration Closed for Baseball. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability before registering online.
What is my child's league age (baseball only)?
- If born on or before 4/30/2005, League age = actual age on 4/30/2015
- If born on or after 5/1/2005, League age = actual age on 12/31/2015
- OR - check league age matrix to confirm league age
Limited Space Available in each division. Please contact email@example.com to confirm availability before registering online.
- What: Keystone Little League Baseball and Softball Registration for Spring 2015
- Who: For Boys and girls league age 4-18 years old (what is my child's league age)
- Location: 14720 Ed Radice Drive, Tampa FL 33626. (Keystone Little League Board Room)
- Fee: $180 for
the first child, $150 each for second child, $150 for the
third child, $50 for the fourth child, no charge for fifth or
- All children must live in same household to receive discounts.
- Late Registrations: starting Sunday 1/11/2015, registrations will be late and an additional $25 per player will be added to the registration fee
How to register:
- Complete the online registration form (link to form is located at the bottom of this page)
- Make Payment online by credit or debit card (you can choose to pay by check, money order, or cash and pay at any of the on-site registration dates)
- Print and complete the Consent and Release Forms
- Turn in Registration Receipt, Forms, and Documentation at one
of the on-site registration days.
Failure to turn in ALL required documentation on or before the last on-site registration date will result in a withdrawal from the league. You will receive a refund, less $25 processing fee.
On-Site Registration Days:
- Saturday, January 3rd from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Tuesday, January 6th from 6:00PM to 9:00PM
- Saturday, January 10th from 10:00AM to 2:00PM
- Registration Form - completed online or on-site (allow extra time to complete at on-site registration)
- Payment - Credit or Debit Cards are accepted on-line. Check, Money Orders, or cash are accepted on-site.
- Forms - the following consent and release forms must be completed with signatures and turned in at any of the on-site registration dates:
- Documentation - required documentation must be presented at any of the on-site registration dates, for details:
Withdrawals from the league prior to the first scheduled practices are eligible for a refund, less a $25 processing fee. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
General Registration FAQ's:
Q - What registration option do I choose? A - Boys register for Baseball and Girls Register for Softball. Boys and Girls 4-6 year old will play in our PeeWee (T-ball) divisions. There are levels within the Baseball and Softball Divisions that are age and skill based.
Q - Do I have to register online prior to arriving at the on-site registration? A No, but you will have to make arrangements with a league official at the on-site registration to process your application manually. This process will be considerably longer, so please allow ample time.
Q - My child has played in the past, do I still need to fill out all of the forms and provide residency and age documentation? A - Yes, Little League requires forms and documentation for each season that your child participates in. KLL has instituted a new policy where players who DO NOT have their documentation completed will be withdrawn from the league. You will receive a refund, less $25 processing fee.
Q - What methods of payment do you accept? A - We accept credit cards with online registrations. Checks, money orders, or cash are accepted at on-site registration.
Q - If I register online, do I have to pay by credit or debit card? A - No, during the registration process, you can elect to pay by check, money order, or cash. If choosing to pay by any of these methods, payment will be required at the on-site registration.
Q - I cannot log in as a Returning User even though my child has played at Keystone Little League before. A - the current registration system was implemented in the fall of 2009. If your child played in the Fall 2009 season or later and registered online, then you are a Returning User. All other registrants are considered New Users and must set up an account.
Q - How is the spring season structured? A - The spring season consists of about 18 games with 2 games per week typically scheduled - one on a week night and one on the weekend. Prior to the season opening games, teams will have 2 practices per week. During the season, coaches will schedule practices based on availability. For the age groups eligible for post-season tournaments, there is a End of Year Park Championship tournament after the regular season is completed.